Be a part of our community!
Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, our shul community enjoys:
- A dynamic Rabbi & Rebbitzen, leading a vibrant shul
- A thriving Day School
- A beautifully renovated Mikva
- A modern, inviting JCC serving approximately 700 Jewish families and 3000 Jewish students
- A wide variety of kosher food at several supermarkets
- An expansive eruv
- A strong Jewish presence on campus (Hillel,
- A Jewish theatre company
- Diverse adult education programs
Reasons why London is a great place to live and work:
- Vigorous and growing economy
- Educational offerings from pre-school (Gan-Gani, 439-4828) to PhDs
- World class health care facilities
- Diverse and affordably priced housing
- Outstanding air, rail and road access
- Refreshingly low traffic
- Active and vibrant downtown with beautiful new library, arena, convention centre and more!
- A wide array of entertainment options, including the nearby Stratford Festival
- Great parks and recreation facilities, city-wide trail system
London is at the heart of Southwestern Ontario. Weï¿½re mid-way between Detroit and Toronto, and on everybodyï¿½s short list of great places to live.
adapted from: London Economic Development Corporation